Sunday, October 11, 2015

Upcycled Fabric Pumpkins

The Halloween fun continues with this sweet little tutorial on fabric pumpkin making. So easy! My friend was moving and getting rid of old clothes so I totally lucked out with my orange fabric for this project. The rest of the fabric was either upcycled from the costume shop.


Matierials:
Fabric for pumpkin and stem
Ruler
Chalk or other marking tool
Rolly cutter or scissors
Fiber fill
Hot glue

These will make a great addition to your fall decoration. I wish it was fall in southern California. We are going through another dang heat wave. So all I can do is burn my pumpkin spice candle and pretend.

Let me know if you make this item on the Break + Remake Facebook group. If you liked this video please share with your friends. Do you have an upcycled or recycled craft idea you want me to try? Let me know in the comments, or on the Break + Remake Facebook page.

Use what's around!

No comments :

Post a Comment