Sunday, October 25, 2015

Easy Creepy Cute Halloween Pictures



This is the final episode of the Craft Spooktacular! This one is easy peasey lemon squeezy, that's why I saved it for last. You can do this right before your party, just make sure you let the ink dry a bit or blot it before you put it in your frame.




Do a search on free Halloween clip art and a bunch of cool images pop up. If you want to get super fancy you can draw your own. Then you can get super fancy and use glitter or metallic paints.

Materials:
Thrifted book
Thrifted frame
Scissors
Ruler
Marking tool
Computer
Printer


Now to go finish my Halloween costume! WOO! What are you going to be?

Let me know if you make this item on the Break + Remake Facebook group. If you liked this video please share with your friends. Do you have an upcycled or recycled craft idea you want me to try? Let me know in the comments, or on the Break + Remake Facebook page.

Use what's around!

No comments :

Post a Comment