Sunday, August 21, 2016

Thrifted Rehab: Water Damaged Picture Recue



This thrifted rehab has been sitting in my To-Do pile for so long that I decided to make it into an episode. The picture had some water damage, so it needed a new back. I tried to put the picture in a new frame, but the frame was too small! Boo! But the original frame is cute, so it's not a total wash. Let me know you have any projects that have been sitting around.


Subscribe on YouTube! I'll show you cool upcycled projects!

Materials:
Thrifted picture
New frame (possibly)
Acid free backing board - I used heavy weight drawing boards from the art store
Ruler
Writing utensil
Cutting tool
Acid free tape
Pliers

You may need different supplies depending on how much is going on behind your picture once you open it up!

Did you make something from Break + Remake? Show me on Facebook or Instagram!

No comments :

Post a Comment